A quick refresh about Two Minute Reports(TMR). TMR helps you to
- Pull metrics and dimensions from external sources like Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, MySQL, etc or any API
- Design your dashboard / report in Google Sheets
- Keep your reports fresh with up-to-date data
- Email Automated Reports/PDF/Excel files
Let me show you the basic blocks of TMR.
There are 3 main sections in TMR, that you can use to create your Report or Dashboard. You can find them by clicking the hamburger menu in the TMR sidebar.
- 📀 Data Sources
- This is where you will connect your data from Facebook Ads, MySQL, Google Search Console, etc. with Two-Minute-Reports
- You can add as many data sources that you’d want or remove old ones from your account, in this section
- 📝 Data Queries
- This is where you’d define which data to pull from your data source and save it into Google Sheets.
- You can customize the date range, metrics, dimensions, etc for your data in this section.
- You can create multiple queries and fetch as much data as possible into Google Sheets
- ⏰ Schedule Reports
- You may want to automatically update your data and send automatic reports to your audience. You can do that in this section.
- You can schedule Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly based on your needs
- Once a schedule is created, all the data queries in that spreadsheet will be refreshed at the selected time
- You can just schedule data refreshes or send entire spreadsheets as an Email report, with or without PDF/Excel attachments based on your needs
Additionally to help recreate new reports from your existing ones we have a new section called, My Reports
- 📊 My Reports
- After creating a report, you can duplicate and create new derivatives out of it
- You can retain the data formatting, queries used to create the report
- This can be useful when you have created a report for Client A and want to duplicate a similar report for another Client B.
- With just a few clicks you can recreate a completely new report in seconds.
- Read more about duplicating reports with My Reports