Two Minute Reports
Two Minute Reports (TMR) is a Google Sheets add-on, that lets you get data from almost anywhere and save it inside Google Sheets. This makes it easy for users to analyze data and create reports in an easy and secure environment.
Instead of going to each data source and copying data to an excel sheet, users save time by letting Two Minute Reports do that many times over.
Use Two Minute Reports if
- ✅ You want to get data from multiple external data sources for Marketing, SEO, Product, PPC Advertising, etc.
- ✅ You don’t have time to look into multiple places for data
- ✅ You don’t want to spend on expensive, complicated tools
- ✅ You don’t want to write any code or scripts
- ✅ You want to avoid manual work and automate your reports
- ✅ You want the full power of Google Sheets to analyze, create & share reports
- ✅ You want an auto-updating live dashboard report
- ✅ You want a modern & simple reporting tool
Two Minute reports (TMR) is built with high attention to your experience getting data, analyzing data, creating reports and dashboards.
- Get Data from External Sources
- Connect with multiple data sources using our built-in native connectors like Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, MySQL, etc. See our full list of connectors here.
- Get predefined Metrics & Dimension your favorite data sources
- If a connector doesn’t exist yet, use our API Bridge connector to get data from any JSON based API source
- Create Reports
- No need to write a single line of code
- Simple to use, baby-friendly interface to get your work done without breaking your head
- Be in control – create your own metrics using custom formulas
- Reuse your existing reports, and create new reports out of them in one click.
- Report Templates (coming soon)
- Don’t start from scratch, pick from any of the ready-made templates
- Designed by experts to attract attention to data and design
- Create your report once and let them run on auto-pilot
- Configure when to refresh your data based on your schedule
- Automatically send E-Mails to your clients and team with Excel, PDF attachments
- Configure Queries, Data sources, and Schedules
- Share & Collaborate (coming soon)
- Share reports with your Team or anyone
- Let your team come together and build reports together
Help users create reports faster and automate anything that needs to be done a second time.
- Pull metrics and dimensions from external sources like Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, MySQL, etc or any API
- Design your dashboard / report in Google Sheets
- Keep your reports fresh with up-to-date data
- Email Automated Reports/PDF/Excel files
Let me show you the basic blocks of TMR.
There are 3 main sections in TMR, that you can use to create your Report or Dashboard. You can find them by clicking the hamburger menu in the TMR sidebar.
- Data Sources
- This is where you will connect your data from Facebook Ads, MySQL, Google Search Console, etc. with Two-Minute-Reports
- You can add as many data sources that you’d want or remove old ones from your account, in this section
- Data Queries
- This is where you’d define which data to pull from your data source and save it into Google Sheets.
- You can customize the date range, metrics, dimensions, etc for your data in this section.
- You can create multiple queries and fetch as much data as possible into Google Sheets
- You may want to automatically update your data and send automatic reports to your audience. You can do that in this section.
- You can schedule Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly based on your needs
- Once a schedule is created, all the data queries in that spreadsheet will be refreshed at the selected time
- You can just schedule data refreshes or send entire spreadsheets as an Email report, with or without PDF/Excel attachments based on your needs
Additionally to help recreate new reports from your existing ones we have a new section called, My Reports
- My Reports
- After creating a report, you can duplicate and create new derivatives out of it
- You can retain the data formatting, queries used to create the report
- This can be useful when you have created a report for Client A and want to duplicate a similar report for another Client B.
- With just a few clicks you can recreate a completely new report in seconds.
- Read more about duplicating reports with My Reports